Friday, April 3, 2015

Need To Read (2)

I can’t believe it’s already April. It’s my last month of college and so the list of books I absolutely need to read is a little short. I did this previously for March and found I spent less time trying to decide what to read and more time actually reading. This is definitely going to be a monthly thing. 

So onwards to my Need to Read for April!

1. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater: I love Maggie Stiefvater’s The Raven Cycle books (I even wrote reviews for the first and second book). I knew the moment I read The Raven Boys that I had to read everything she wrote or at least give every book a shot. I have a pretty good feeling that I’m going to love this book. And how amazing is that cover?







2. We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach: This was released not too long ago. I think I saw this book on a list on some article (I can’t remember exactly *shrugs*), but I’m excited to read this one. I’m trying to include more 2015 release books on my list and this has a cool concept. What would you do if you knew an asteroid was going to destroy Earth?










3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis: This book has been on my To-Read list for too long and I finally have a copy from the library, so I’m going to take the plunge. I usually love sci-fi books that aren’t hardcore sci-fi and I think I remember Beth Revis describing her book exactly like that, so I’m excited.












And there’s still one left over book from March—James Scott Bell’s Revision and Self-Editing for Publication. Hopefully I’ll finish reading that this month.

What are you planning on reading? Any books I should know about? Comment below! I would love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment